While you stay
Breakfast at the hotel
- Breakfast from 6:30 until 10:30 am.
- specialty coffee from Dinzler
- Fresh eggs from the Brandhuber farm
- Bread and rolls from Bruecklmaier bakery
- Fresh fruits from the local market
- Organic Bioteaque teas
"Great breakfast with eggs, fresh bread, home made Bircher muesli and much more."
style and sustainability
Every rooms has been designed individually, with dedication and each seems like a showroom. Only original design classics are used like Occhio, Flos, Artemide, Vitra, Ingo Maurer etc. For the bathrooms, individual tiles and high class fittings were used. Each room named differently, like the rose room, galactic dreams or the blue moon room. Ask us to give you a show around!
- 100% non-smoking rooms
- free high-speed WiFi
- Samsung Smart Thinline flat TV
- in-room safe, telephone, hair dryer
- individually adjustable radiators and fans, opening windows, no air conditioning
- working desk
- hypoallergenic, light weight Thisulate duvets and pillows
- othopaedic spinal disc matresses
- choose between wooden floors or carpets
For us, it is important, that you feel "at home in Munich" as much as possible. Therefore, we see our team almost as a family. "Without you, we wouldn't exist" is our motto. Hence we make up your rooms ourselves, strive for immaculate cleanliness and put sustainability and quality above all, e.g. when choosing the products for our breakfast.
We hope you can feel the spirit.
- free non-alcoholic drinks and nibbles - centrally at reception
- free mineral water in each room
- free high-speed Wifi
- local produce for our breakfast
- iron and ironboard, tea and coffee upon request
- our own cleaning staff, trained to 5-star standard
- 24 hrs reception
- bright underground car park with Tesla Destination Charging
- direct access to public transport
One of a kind.
As are you.
In the center. In Munich
In life. With conciousness.
Every guest is special.
Every room is unique.
Hotel Stadt Rosenheim.
One of a kind. As are you.
125 years of history at your fingertips.
Built in 1890 this ‘Wilhelminian-style’ hotel is still family owned. The building survived two world wars and the walls breath history. From the 1970's on, the hotel was on lease for over 30 years, until in February 2010 the family started to run the hotel themselves again. By now, the whole building is almost entirely renovated.
We are still touching up with great care, each room being individually design and furnished. Only the best materials and only original design classics are used, like Vitra, Ingo Maurer. Where ever possible the tradition is kept and complemented by modern elements.
The absolute highlight being the grade-listed staircase with its wallpaper from the 60s.
- 1890 built and bought shortly after by Franz Xaver Kroisi, the great-grandfather of today's owners
- 1945 survived the war almost without scratches, while Munich East station was completey demolished
- 1962 the modern looking wallpaper in the stairwell was put up, still being used as a logo for the hotel
- 2010 owned and managed in the 4th generation by the family and start of refurbishments
- 2016 renovation works almost entirely completed